*Mountain river wall decal. Colorful Original art. Self adhesive, repositionable and removable fabric. Perfect decoration for your wall.
*Original landscape illustration illustrated by Mojca Dolinar. Ready to brighten up your wall?
50 x 50 cm, 19,7 x 19.7 inch
70 x 70 cm, 27.6 x 27.6 inch
*Wall decal is made of top quality woven polyester self-adhesive material and is PVC free. It is repositionable, removable and leaves no residue on nonporous and many porous surfaces.
*Suitable for all walls painted with water-based paint. Our wall decals are not suitable for walls painted with latex and teflon based paint. It can be also applied to any clean, smooth, flat and semi textured surface (doors, cupboards) and is intended for interior use only.
*Each decal comes with easy to understand instructions.
We really enjoy making custom orders and we would love to make you one. Just let us know and we will do our best to make it happen. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
We send our wall decal in recycled paper tube.
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mojca Dolinar, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Mojca Dolinar, Polje cesta X 7, SI – 1260 Ljubljana-Polje, SLOVENIA
Oct 11, 2022
Rend très bien au-dessus de mon canapé. Satisfaite de mon achat, correspond à la description. Merci.
Aug 20, 2022
I got this to act as a window in a new office that doesn’t have one. I love it and it gets tons of compliments. Almost as good as a window.
Aug 15, 2022
Jul 6, 2022
Wauw! Onze nieuwe caravan ziet er hierdoor opeens een stuk gezelliger uit. Zo word ik elke dag met een glimlach wakker! Snel en mooi verpakt verstuurd met een persoonlijk kaartje erbij. Heel erg bedankt Mojca!
Jun 5, 2022
Perfect I thank you !