Bear art print.
*Illustration and design by Mojca Dolinar.
*This print is printed in sizes:
A4 - 8.3 x 11.7 inch / 21 x 29,7 cm
A3 - 11.7 x 16.5 inch / 29,7 x 42 cm
A3+ - 13 x 19 inch / 32.9 x 48.3 cm
A2 - 16.5 x 23.4 inch / 42 x 59.4 cm
8 x 10 inch / 20.3 x 25.4 cm
11 x 14 inch / 27.9 x 35.4 cm
12 x 16 inch / 30.5 x 40.6 cm
16 x 20 inch / 40.6 x 50.8 cm
19.6 x 27.6 inch/ 50 x 70 cm
No picture frame is included.
Print includes a white border around the image. Approximately 0.3 cm / 0.1 inches.
*This is an inkjet print, printed on 290 gsm Hahnemühle Hemp paper. It uses one of the world's oldest and most diverse natural fibres and is made of 60% hemp fibre and 40% cotton. The FineArt inkjet paper’s base impresses with its bright white natural tone. The lightly textured surface gives the paper a pleasant, silky feel. Colours and details are brilliantly reproduced, the depth of the black truly stands out and contrasts are reproduced with stunning effect. The acid- and lignin-free FineArt inkjet paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
*290 gsm, 60% hemp fibre, 40% cotton
*White, without optical brighteners
*Lightly textured felt structure
*Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
*Acid- and lignin-free
*ISO 9706 compliant / museum quality for high-age resistance
*Poster is hand signed on the back and sent in a stiff, cardboard map with a protective cellophane sleeve, with an extra cardboard inside for extra protection. A2 size will be sent in a stiff recycled paper tube. No frame is included.
*We always ship our art in safe packaging that protects the product. You'll get an email notice the same day we send you the item.
2-6 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mojca Dolinar, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Mojca Dolinar, Polje cesta X 7, SI – 1260 Ljubljana-Polje, SLOVENIA